Books by Rina de Klerk Weyer:
Now widely recognised as a greater predictor of success in life than IQ, emotional intelligence is what enables you to build lasting, meaningful relationships and a flourishing career. Unlike IQ, emotional intelligence isn’t fixed at birth – it continues to develop with life experience.
* Know, understand and motivate yourself.
* Learn to read, sense, appreciate and manage your interactions with other people.
* Emotional Intelligence: A Workbook for your wellbeing is an excellent resource for understanding and raising your emotional intelligence.
* Offers 126 easy-to-do activities to develop your EI capabilities, while taking your cognitive, physical, social and spiritual abilities into account.
* Proven, hands-on methods for achieving personal fulfilment and professional excellence.
Children with high Emotional Intelligence:
• get along better with friends and family
• can stand up to peer pressure
• score higher academically
• resolve conflict without resorting to violence
• enjoy better physical health
• are more resilient and happierthan those who have not been taught these skills. Children with EI also know how to make the most of every opportunity that life offers. Fortunately, EI is a skill which all children can be taught. And, like a muscle, it improves with practice!
This workbook is the product of careful research and the perfect tool for teachers and parents to use in the classroom or at home. It contains 146 age-appropriate activities, each one carefully designed to help children – from toddlers to teens –develop their EI and reach their full potential now and as adults.